Monday, April 25, 2011

They're all the rage!!!



Good-bye messy mascara and hello lushes lashes you roll out of bed with! No longer just for the rich and famous, eyelash extensions give you flirty, sassy, luxurious lashes at a price you can afford to treat yourself to.

Eyelash extensions are applied lash for lash on top of each of your natural lashes with a medical grade adhesive. Eyelash extensions should be applied by a licensed cosmetologist or aesthetician for the safety of your eyes and skin.

$90.00 for a full set

$45.00 for a fill

Your natural eyelashes are falling out in a 2-3 month cycle. Fills are needed on average between 2-3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I love these lashes Amber! Putting on my makeup now takes a fraction of the time. No mascara, no eyeliner, and I don't have to spend so much time on my eye shadow TRYING to make my eyes look bigger. Just a quick swish of color and I am ready to go! Everyone should try these!

    ReplyDelete

Urban Spice

Check out this boutique! I will be offering lashes ON SITE!